These are trades for businesses in the anime industry which can include both advertising space in the programming guide and marketplace space to sell merchandise
Industry guests can receive up to four comped badges and an industry section in the marketplace in exchange for prize support. Ad space in the program book may be purchased or traded for prize support. Trade items must be received before the convention starts in order to count as payment
These trades are designed for other conventions to advertise with ours. All trade options are available for these trades, and must be completed by June 15th. Conventions choosing to have a marketplace booth trade must show up to the convention or will be asked to pay for the lost space.
Local businesses are also welcome to advertise with us! This includes mainly ad space in the program book and can be paid for or traded for prize support.
Programming Book Information and Trades
For any ad space trade wishing to place an ad in our programming guide! See below for prices and sizes.
Please note, AnimeIowa Convention Trades Policies can be found here. All ad and booth trades must read these policies and email email@example.com to acknowledge that they understand. Questions may be sent to the same address.
|Full page color inside covers||8” wide x 10.5” high||$275.00|
|½ page color
Outside back cover
|8” wide x 5” high||$145.00|
|B/W ⅔ page||8” wide x 7” high||$125.00|
|B/W ½ page||8” wide x 5” high||$100.00|
|B/W ⅓ page||8” wide x 3.5” high||$75.00|
|B/W Column||2.5” wide x 10.5” high||$75.00|
|B/W Square||5.25” wide x 5.25” high||$75.00|
|B/W Double Column||5.25” wide x 3” high||$50.00|
|B/W ½ Column||2.5” wide x 5.25” high||$50.00|
|B/W Large Mini||2.5” wide x 3.5” high||$30.00|
|B/W Mini||2.5” wide x 2” high||$20.00|
We’d love to have other conventions and local businesses share their passion for anime by hosting room parties at AnimeIowa! Information on room parties can be found here. The deadline for a room party registration is May 1.
- How do I contact AnimeIowa to set up a trade or purchase?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what kind of advertising you’d like
- What are the different types of advertising trades?
- We offer industry trades, convention trades, and business trades. Choices are program book ad space, marketplace booth, or a room party. Trades must be complete prior to arriving to AnimeIowa. Booth trades are expected to show up to the convention. We may also offer online advertising pending space.
- What is the cost of ad space?
- See the convention programming guide space costs above
- How many badges can I have?
- Industry guests can have up to 4 comped badges while others may have the standard two. Extra badges are $60 at door
- What are the deadlines for advertising?
- Registration closes May 31
- Room Parties close May 1
- Ad trades are due by June 15th
- Ad purchases must be complete before arrival at AnimeIowa
- I am a member of the press and would like to speak to someone about visiting! How can I do this?
- Contact the AnimeIowa company contacts department here.
Friends of AnimeIowa
As we move forward with 2017, here you will find all conventions and businesses that we partner with in advertising.