July 20, 2011
A note to everyone that registered online that if you have a Paypal receipt for your registration then you are registered, regardless if you received additional notification or not. All Paypal payments have been accounted for and have a badge. Also, for those that are not registered, we cannot guarantee that you will be registered due to the registration cap. However, if you come to register early Friday your chances are quite good.
June 1, 2011
Pre-registration is now closed!
May 28, 2011
A reminder that pre-registration ends May 31st. After that you will have to register at the con. Last year we reached our registration cap and had to turn some people away, so make sure that doesn’t happen to you and pre-register.
May 8, 2011
The Registration and Badge Policies have been updated. It is important that everyone reads them. The crucial items are:
- Only persons with a badge are permitted within con space; the hallways past the registration table, the patio, dealers hall, and all programming rooms.
- All attendees ages 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Remember our registration cap is 3,500 this year. Registration will close upon reaching the cap, so we strongly recommend you pre-register. We cannot guarantee there will be available space through the weekend. **The only way to ensure you receive a badge is if you pre-register**
On that note, Pre-Registration closes May 31st, in less than a month.
January 3, 2011
Happy New Year everyone!! A reminder that the special $30 pre-registration rate ends today. If you want the cheapest rate for AnimeIowa 2011 be sure to register Online or by Mail before it is too late.
December 16, 2010
Registration is now open to the public!! You have two options for pre-registration: Online Registration or Register by Mail. Check the Registration page for more information or e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions. Remember that the $30 Holiday Special rate lasts until January 3rd.
December 7, 2010
- Dec 15 – Jan 3rd: $30
- Jan 4th – Feb 12th: $35
- Feb 13th – March 19th: $45
- March 20th – May 31st: $50
- At the convention: $60
Pre-registration saves you money and and is easier than at-con registration. We reached our registration cap of 3000 attendees last year so hurry! Learn more about pre-registration at the Registration page.