2018 AnimeIowa Panel Submission Form
That’s right! 2018 AnimeIowa Panel Submissions are now open! Ever wanted to run a panel with friends or have an interest in seeing something done at AnimeIowa? Then step right up and submit your ideas anytime from November 11th through April 20th!
Running a panel can be a lot of fun, and generally the format of the panel is up to you. However, AnimeIowa does have some general rules and guidelines that need to be followed if you wish to have your panel accepted.
- AnimeIowa is a family-friendly convention. All general panels are expected to be PG13. If you wish to hold a mature panel it must be marked 18+ in your submission and be able to be held to our 18+ Panel Rules.
- Panel subjects must be related to Japanese or Fandom Culture. You want to talk about the economics of the Anime Industry? Sure, that relates perfectly! A panel on Wind Turbines however does not relate and will not be accepted.
- All panels must be submitted with an outline. You don’t have to tell us step by step what your panel will be, but the more details provided the better. Good outlines make good panels.
- No solicitation. Panels are meant to be fun events for all attendees not to promote businesses.
- Have thoroughly read and agree to abide by our 2018 Panelist Policy.
And that’s the main rules for submitting and hosting a panel at AnimeIowa! Have further questions? Check out our Panelist Policy and FAQ pages or send an email to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing all of you at AnimeIowa 2018!
Remember that Panel Submissions are divided into 3 submission tiers. At the end of each tier status emails will be sent out to all submissions from the tier. Panel Submissions will be considered on a first come first serve basis so those who apply early have a greater chance of getting their preferred slot date and time.
The Panel Submission Tiers for AnimeIowa 2018 are as follows:
- Tier 1 – November 11th through December 15th
- Tier 2 – December 18th through February 16th
- Tier 3 – February 19th through April 20th
No emails will be sent out until a Tier is ended unless you specifically requested submission verification in your submission form.
Thank you for your submission!