Room Party Rules
- All Public Room Parties are on the 2nd Floor of the Marriott.
- Room Parties require you host a 3 hour “open door” event on 1 night of the convention. Otherwise, the room is yours!
- You are allowed to have as many parties for as long as you want between the hours of 5am and 3am. We suggest you sleep between 3-5am.
- All room parties are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- After your party has been confirmed, we will forward you onto our Hotel Staff to complete your Marriott room reservation.
- Those with existing reservations at the Coralville Marriott & those who have held room parties within the last 3 years (at Anime Iowa or another convention) are given preference. No offense; we just trust these people not to break our stuff!
- Room Parties believes: Party how you want, but don’t be stupid.
- The Coralville Marriott & AI Staff Members will hold you responsible for your actions. If you damage anything, Anime Iowa has the authority to ban all responsible parties for damage from the convention.
- All questions and comments on these shorten rules can be forwarded to email@example.com
- Now that you know what to expect please REGISTER your ROOM PARTY WONDERUFL ANIOFANS! (Anime Iowa Fans, it hasn’t quite caught on yet…)
Register Your Party
Last updated on November 9, 2010