Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
300 East 9th St.
Coralville, IA 52241
Local Phone: 319-688-4000*
* BEFORE you contact the Coralville Marriott to make room reservations
for AnimeIowa, please read the following information:
How to Reserve a Room at the
Marriott for AnimeIowa 2014
AnimeIowa 2014 Room Block is FULL!!! You may sign up for the Hotel Waiting List or see Offsite Hotels.
- THE ANIMEIOWA ROOM BLOCK OFFICIALLY OPENS AT 10:00 A.M. (Central Standard Time) ON MONDAY, MARCH 10, 2014! Make your reservation promptly by calling either the Coralville Marriott directly (319-688-4000) or the national Marriott room reservation hotline (866-204-0539) which assists the Coralville Marriott. Alternatively, you can also make your reservations online. To reserve a room for multiple occupancy (even if you just need one bed), CLICK HERE. To reserve a room for single occupancy, CLICK HERE. (Note that these links will be activated when the room block opens!) Regardless if you make your reservation by phone or by internet, have your credit card ready. REMEMBER TO SPECIFY YOUR BED PREFERENCE! (One single king-size bed, or two queen-size beds!)
- Want to maximize your convention time? When making your reservation, ask to extend your hotel stay until 6:00 p.m. on Sunday with our special 1/2 day rate! Yep! No more rushing to check out Sunday morning while the convention is still in-progress!
- If you are a confirmed AnimeIowa staff member, you will be instructed how to make a priority AnimeIowa room reservation starting on February 24, 2014. (Getting early room reservations is just one of the great perks that AnimeIowa staff members enjoy! )
- All Marriott room reservations must be guaranteed with a first night’s room deposit via major credit card. This deposit will be equal to the first night’s room rate plus taxes, and will be billed to your card within 1-2 weeks after you make your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
- When all available rooms at the Marriott are reserved (sold out), the AnimeIowa Hotel Team will maintain a waiting list of people who would still like rooms at the Marriott. People on the waiting list will be offered the rooms that become available (due to cancellations, etc.) on a first-come first-serve basis. This waiting list has been very successful the last four years, and we’re happy to offer it again for 2014.
Got questions? Click HERE for our AnimeIowa Hotel F.A.Q.s (Frequently Asked Questions).
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s AnimeIowa convention!