2019 AnimeIowa Panel Submission Form
That’s right! 2019 AnimeIowa Panel Submissions are now open! Ever wanted to run a panel with friends or have an interest in seeing something done at AnimeIowa? Then step right up and submit your ideas anytime from December 3rd, 2018 through April 26th 2019!
Running a panel can be a lot of fun, and generally the format of the panel is up to you. However, AnimeIowa does have some general rules and guidelines that need to be followed if you wish to have your panel accepted.
- AnimeIowa is a family-friendly convention. All general panels are expected to be PG-13. If you wish to hold a mature panel it must be marked 18+ in your submission and be able to be held to our 18+ Panel Rules.
- Panel subjects must be related to Japanese or Fandom Culture. You want to talk about the economics of the Anime Industry? Sure, that relates perfectly! A panel on Wind Turbines however does not relate and will not be accepted.
- All panels must be submitted with an outline. You don’t have to tell us step by step what your panel will be, but the more details provided the better. Good outlines make good panels.
- No solicitation. Panels are meant to be fun events for all attendees not to promote businesses.
- Have thoroughly read and agree to abide by our 2019 Panelist Policy.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing all of you at AnimeIowa 2019!
Remember that Panel Submissions are divided into 3 submission tiers. At the end of each tier status emails will be sent out to all submissions from the tier. Panel Submissions will be considered on a first come first serve basis so those who apply early have a greater chance of getting their preferred slot date and time.
The Panel Submission Tiers for AnimeIowa 2019 are as follows:
- Tier 1 – December 3rd, 2018 through January 4th, 2019
- Tier 2 – January 7th, 2019 through March 1st, 2019
- Tier 3 – March 4th, 2019 through April 26th, 2019
You will receive an email verifying that your Panel Submission was successfully submitted. Status Emails for the Panel will be sent out to the Lead Panelist at the end of the Tier.
Need more information on what qualifies as a Hobbies Panel? Check out the
AnimeIowa Hobbies Page