The AnimeIowa Staff is the dedicated group of people that makes AnimeIowa possible year after year. There is a large amount of work both during the convention and throughout the year. As such, we are always looking to recruit dedicated individuals to help.
Staff members receive many benefits for their hard work including:
- Advanced hotel booking
- Free registration
- Access to the Recharge Room, where you can relax and get free meals
- Early entry to the Dealer’s Room
- Volunteer experience for your resume or scholarship application
- And a variety of other perks!
How to Join
You can join AnimeIowa Staff by attending one of the Staff meetings held throughout the year at the convention hotel. There you can speak with the department heads and decide where you would like to help.
If you cannot make it to our staff meetings, please feel free to write to us through the contact form below and we’ll be happy to get you on board that way as well.
For more information on being staff, please check our our [url=http://www.animeiowa.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php/board,23.0.html]Volunteers & Staffing board[/url] on the forums. You can find more details on perks, expectations, and other announcements there.
Staff Meeting Dates – Meeting Locations
(meeting at 2pm unless otherwise noted)
- October 28, 2017 – Adventureland Inn
- November 11, 2017 – Waterfront Hy-Vee
- December 9, 2017 – Adventureland Inn
- January 13, 2018 – Iowa Events Center
- February 10, 2018 – Waterfront Hy-Vee
- March 10, 2018 – Adventureland Inn
- April 14, 2018 – Adventureland Inn
- May 12, 2018 – Waterfront Hy-Vee
- June 2, 2018 – Iowa Events Center
- June 23, 2018 – Adventureland Inn
- July 13-16, 2018 – Iowa Events Center (Convention!)
- September 8, 2018 – (Post-Mortem Meeting)
If you are interested in join Staff or have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or use the following contact form.