The AnimeIowa Staff is the dedicated group of people that makes AnimeIowa possible year after year. There is a large amount of work both during the convention and throughout the year. As such, we are always looking to recruit dedicated individuals to help.
Staff members receive many benefits for their hard work including:
- Advanced hotel booking.
- Earn a free registration for the next Convention. (Conditions apply.)
- Access to the Recharge Room.
- Early entry to the Anime Marketplace & Artists Alley. Get in an hour before the room is open to all attendees.
- Volunteer experience for your resume or scholarship application.
- And a variety of other perks!
How to Join
You can join AnimeIowa Staff by attending one of the Staff meetings held throughout the year at the convention hotel or online. There you can speak with the department heads and decide where you would like to help.
If you cannot make it to our staff meetings, please feel free to write to us through the contact form below and we’ll be happy to get you on board that way as well.
If you are interested in joining Staff or have any questions, please e-mail Staff.firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following contact form.
AnimeIowa Staff Meetings for 2022.
April 23–Storage Locker Inventory.
July 21 Convention Move in/Setup
Convention July 22 – 24
September 24 Post-Mortem