18+ Panels: If you wish to host a mature panel at Anime Iowa the panel submission must be marked as 18+.
Panels are considered 18+ if they meet any of the below listed criteria:
- Usage of Adult Language.
- Discussions of an adult nature.
- Contain Hentai, Yaoi or Yuri.
- Contain Partial nudity.
- Contain any form of Sexual Intercourse on photos or video
Panels are subjected to review by our Anime Iowa Panel Staff and may be flagged as 18+ at our discretion. If your panel becomes flagged the Lead Panelist will be informed.
18+ Panels may not contain any of the below listed criteria:
- Partial or Full live nudity.
- photos or video of living persons in partial or full nudity.
- Any form of Sexual Interactions of same live or animated.
All 18+ Panels are subject to the following:
- All Panelists must be over the age of 18 at the time the panel begins.
- All attendees must be over the age of 18 at the time the panel begins.
- All AnimeIowa staff and attendees must present a state issued ID to be allowed entry to an 18+ panel or event. No exceptions will be made.
- The Panel Room door must remain closed during the panel.
- If an attendee or panelist leaves the panel and wishes to re-enter for any reason they must present their state issued ID at the door again.
Failure to abide by 18+ panel rules will result in appropriate actions which may include the loss of your convention badge for the rest of the convention weekend.